Back by popular demand, the GP17 program will include a pre-conference ALM day on Wednesday 25 October at the International Convention Centre (ICC) Sydney.
This will give you more time to attend the sessions that interest you during the rest of the GP17 program.
This year’s ALM topics are:
- Dermatology for GPs: Clinical management of common skin cancer presentations (run twice)
- Guide to preventive healthcare for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients: Mental health
- Emotional health of children
- The drug seekers journey: From seeking to recovering
- Time Efficient Management of Pain in the Office (TEMPO)
- Introduction to point of care ultrasound
- Hepatitis B s100 prescriber course
- Ready, set and go: A new era in cervical cancer prevention for Australian GPs and their practice teams
- Back pain assessment and management skills: A hands on workshop
More information will be available each ALM in April 2017.
Register your interest in attending GP17 to receive early access to select your ALMs.