The RACGP is excited to give medical students the opportunity to learn more about the specialty of general practice.
Through volunteering at GP17, you will have the opportunity to meet GPs from all over Australia, both metro and rural. The selected students have the opportunity to improve their communication and networking skills by working behind the scenes of this major industry event. Developed and managed by the RACGP, the student volunteer program rewards students with a complimentary day registration where they have the opportunity to hear from high profile international speakers and learn from industry peers through the extensive education program offered
Applications will open on Wednesday 12 July 2017 for eligible student volunteers to participate at GP17, to be held on 25-28 October 2017 at the International Convention Centre Sydney. The application closing date will be Friday 1 September 2017 5PM EST.
In exchange for your time working at the conference, successful applicants will receive:
- A complimentary day registration to GP17 for your chance to explore the conference as a delegate (this is in addition to your scheduled work day)
- A ticket to the GP17 Welcome Reception
To be eligible to apply, applicants must:
- Be over 18 years old
- Be a current student enrolled in an Australian university studying an undergraduate degree in medicine
- Be a current RACGP student member
- Be a current AHPRA member
To read the application declaration, please click here.
If you have any further questions, please see the frequently asked questions below, otherwise email email@example.com